Rab Men's Microlight Alpine Jacket
Primarily designed for use in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns.
A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Microlight Alpine Jacket a perfect layering piece, or an adaptable stand-alone jacket for day-to-day use. 140g (Large) of 750FP Hydrophobic Down provides exceptional warmth without compromising on weight, and is protected by a breathable and windproof Pertex® Microlight outer fabric. Features include a down-filled hood, YKK zipped pockets throughout and Lycra® bound cuffs for comfortable layering use. This jacket is a regular fit to accommodate layers worn underneath in particularly cold environments.
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down (140g/5oz in size L)
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Down-filled helmet-compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK front zip and internal insulated zip baffle with chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket which doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Lycra® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight 455g (Large)